Thursday, March 31, 2011

Project 52 - Week Thirteen - Fools/Being Silly

This is my oldest. He will be five in May and is growing so fast. Whenever you ask him to be silly he comes up with this really funny face that he shows here. The funnier thing is that he moves his hands in different ways (which you obviously don't see here) to change up the look. I find it hilarious since the face doesn't really change.

So, I made this little storyboard of the many faces of my lil man! I love this sweet kid so much. He has such a tender heart and is full of joy! It is so amazing to spend every day with him! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Next, make sure to check out one fantastic photographer, Jenifer Eligh. She is a Baby, Newborn & Children's Photographer based in Baltimore.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Too funny about his hands!

Gail said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww he's too cute... and I second what cynthia said... too funny! :)

jeni said...

The top one on the right CRACKS me up!!!

Laura said...

Ha! Kids and their funny faces are always the best! Love!