Friday, March 25, 2011

Project 52 - Week Twelve - New

New feet...that is one of many things that make me smile! I wanted to do something with new blooms but they are so new that it was challenging to get an image!

I am sorry this is up late, however I had the fun experience of being an audience member of The View on Thursday and it took up all day! If you haven't done so, you should definitely try getting tickets...it takes awhile but well worth it. We got a year's supply of toilet paper and my friend suggested that I take a picture of me and some new tp, but I couldn't purchase it in time...LOL. Anyway, enjoy this adorable lil guy that I recently had the opportunity to photograph!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Next, make sure to check out one fantastic photographer, Jenifer Eligh. She is a Baby, Newborn & Children's Photographer based in Baltimore.

5 comments:

Staci said...

Awe......so sweet!

Gail said...

wow Denise,... this is lovely!!!!

Laura said...

Baby feet are the best! So adorable!

Jeni said...

oooo yummy, yummy baby feet! Love!

Haley said...

Newborns are the best "new" out there. Sweet image.