Friday, March 4, 2011

Project 52 - Week Nine - Friendship

So, I have to admit...I totally forgot about this project this week. I have been doing a ton of things and all of a sudden I woke up this morning like, it is Friday already?! Needless to say, I have to cheat since I didn't get an image done this week. I did think about getting something with my husband and dog since they are true to the saying Man's Best Friend, but that just didn't happen!!

Here is an image I took last Fall with my two boys. I didn't process this until the beginning of this year so it kind of works...ha ha. It is one of my favorite images and I can't wait to have it big on my wall. I will get back on the ball next week and have something fresh!!

Enjoy!!


Next, make sure to check out one fantastic photographer, Jenifer Eligh. She is a Baby, Newborn & Children's Photographer based in Baltimore.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely picture. That's so sweet.

Laura said...

Amazing! Love this moment and your processing! Even if you are a cheater! ;)

Staci said...

awe...so sweet.

Gail said...

oh wow... this is gorgeous!

jules said...

truly ... a piece of art! gorgeous!

Jen said...

love, love, love!!! This is beautiful!

Haley said...

I love everything about this image! Sweet kids, sweet embrace and I love it in b&w.

Suzanne said...

I love your processing of this image. It is truly beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! This picture is just perfect, the set up and the conversion, beautiful! There is definitely friendship and love felt here!