Thursday, March 10, 2011

Project 52 - Week Ten - Natural Frames

Here we are in week ten already. If you need a refresher, this project shows how fifteen photographers interpret one theme each week. This week, it is all about natural frames. There are many things in nature and man made that can create an instant frame. From fences, to swing sets to trees and posts. This week we took on this challenge and of course it was a rainy day.

I decided that I would get the kids splashing around in the puddles. That would be fun! It was, and although I got an image or two of that (not anything I loved), this image spoke to me. In the fun, my two year old lost his shoe and was walking around in one sock. So, my four year old picked up the shoe and brought it to him and then helped him put it back on. It was such a sweet moment that really speaks to the relationship that these two are creating. I am so glad that I got to capture my oldest's pure loving nature.

Thanks for stopping by!

Next, make sure to check out one fantastic photographer, Jenifer Eligh. She is a Baby, Newborn & Children's Photographer based in Baltimore.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Wonderful!!!! This is so adorable!

Suzanne said...

What a great example of the theme this week and so sweet to capture a moment like this. Great work!

Anonymous said...

this is great and a great frame. I love the doggies too, can't leave them out.

Gail said...

he he.. super cute. love their jackets...and their four-legged friends.

Haley said...

Gotta love this! Great natural framing too.

Laura said...

How sweet! Love how your frame makes it feel like they are having a quiet little moment!

jules said...

adorable framing ... love that the dog is close to them and yet is very well aware of you.