Thursday, February 10, 2011

Project 52 - Week Six - Valentines

Besides my two little, adorable, Valentines, my first Valentine is my husband! So, I decided to concentrate on that subject this week. I had something in mind all week...problem is that it took daylight to execute it and my husband has been working from sun up to sun down for the most part....well, he is here in the morning but it is usually chaotic so it never happened.

Then, I was just taking pictures of him around the house. I saw our Beer Pong sign...yes, we do have one...and it spoke to me. I know this has to be hilarious to most, but my husband and I were Beer Pong partners before we even dated. I lived in this college party house and he would come to every one with his two best friends. Since they were a team, I decided to team up with him. Needless to say, the rest is history.

So, this may be a bit silly, but it does have some meaning! Maybe I will get to do the other picture eventually...so, I won't reveal that one. I hope everyone enjoys their Valentines Day...in my household it isn't really V Day, but B Day...baseball day since it is the first day of Spring Training...yes, we are that crazy...LOL!!

Next, check out who Jenifer Eligh's Valentine is - she is an amazing Baby, Newborn & Children's Photographer based in Baltimore, MD!

12 comments:

Laura said...

Bahaha! Beer Pong! Great story to go with a fun shot!

Jen said...

LOL!!! This is so cute, and what a great pic of your hubby!

Shauna said...

So awesome!! Love, love!

Gail said...

I have no idea what beer pong is, I think I can figure it out though... but this image is UBER COOL! love the BW... I think it's perfect.

Kristen said...

I don't know what beerpong is either but grest photo and story!

Suzanne said...

What a hoot! Great story and love your image and your PP!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

way cute

Sari said...

Not silly at all! It's great!

Cynthia said...

Awesome!

Teresa said...

Very funny! Great image too!

Haley said...

Haha - this made me laugh! Love the B&W with the splash of color - very cool!

Staci said...

Great picture! Love how his eyes are smiling too...he just looks happy!