Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project 52 - Week Seven - Feet

This week's project is around feet! And, as I thought of a ton of things, I just couldn't help coming back to my boys' feetsy pajamas (as we call them). Every night we each (my husband and I) read to one of our two boys. We alternate so we each read to our boys every other night.

Last night I was with the baby (well 2 year old)! He loves to sit in his little baseball adirondack chair. His favorite thing is to line up all his Sesame Street pals next to him so they can hear the stories too. His favorite book is an Elmo puppet book that sings If Your Happy and You Know It. Now he even takes the liberty of singing it to himself and his "guys". Can you imagine how cute that is? In his words, "If you appy and know cap you hans." He sometimes even makes Elmo and company clap with him. It is something that I will cherish forever! And these pictures will allow me too! Thanks for checking in!!


Next, make sure to check out one fantastic photographer, Jenifer Eligh. She is a Baby, Newborn & Children's Photographer based in Baltimore.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute him and his Sesame Street Pal!

Anonymous said...

so adorable. We called the feetie pajamas too.

Staci said...

awe....little jammie feet...the best!

Laura said...

Oh that is too stinkin cute!

Haley Brooke said...

I adore the footie pajamas!

Teresa said...

I love little jammie feet!