Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project 52 - Week Two - Bokeh

This weeks theme is Bokeh. For those of you that do not know what Bokeh is, here is the definition in wikipedia - In photography, bokeh is the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur, in out-of-focus areas of an image, or "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light."

I chose two photograph's to show Bokeh. Really, because I could not choose one. The first is really true bokeh. I am working on my Valentine's Marketing images and these two stood out to me with the Bokeh. Click the pic for a larger preview! Thanks for stopping by, but don't forget to head to the next blog for their interpretation of bokeh. Info and link below!!!


Next you need to check out Jenifer Eligh, a Baltimore Baby, Newborn & Children's Portrait Photographer

Ok, I tried something else with my bokeh and wanted to add it. I created a heart cover for my recently broken 50 mm lens (auto focus is shot) and came out with this...


18 comments:

Jenn S said...

No wonder you couldn't choose. Both are great, and perfect for Valentine's Day!

Patricia said...

Perfect Valentine Bokeh!

Jeni said...

Look at him-is he in a suit? Oh, this is adorable!! Perfect!!

Denise said...

He is in the tux from his Grandfather's wedding. I couldn't help getting more pics of him in in . Thanks everyone!

Cynthia said...

Adorable! I love the creamy bokeh on your first image!

Teresa said...

Lovin' that first image!

Staci said...

So fun! Love the hearts! :)

Dawn Alderman said...

Love the tone and bokeh...gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

the heart one is so fun. Great images.

Kristen said...

Great job!

Jennifer O. Romeo and Mae said...

Love these, you did such a great job!

Haley Brooke said...

Very creative - love the heart shaped bokeh one.

Stephanie said...

Love that heart bokeh, that is awesome!! Great pics

suzanne said...

How creative! I must have chocolate now! :)

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

love these...great bokeh

Laura said...

How sweet! Get it? Sweet...chocolate.. Ha! Love it!

Jules said...

pretty bokeh!

maureenwilson | mccomb mississippi photographer said...

so so cute Denise!! love all of your images!!