Thursday, May 5, 2011

Project 52 - Week Eighteen - Mother

I decided to dedicate this week's theme to my Mother! She has taught me so many things in my life; how to treat others, how to be selfless, how to raise my own children, etc. My boys adore her and love spending time with her. They get beyond excited if gwanma is coming! I don't know where I would be without her guidance and assistance! I really do appreciate you mom and don't know if I say it enough! Much love and kisses from all of us!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!

Make sure you head over to a fantastic photographer (and mother) Jenifer Eligh! She is a Baby, Newborn & Children's Photographer based in Baltimore, MD! Then follow the circle back to see some other amazing moms!!


13 comments:

Kristen said...

Such a cute and precious photo!

Haley Brooke said...

This is a keeper - such a sweet one of your boys and your mom. Love it in B&W too.

Jeni said...

Wow - this is a great candid Denise!!! Love this!

Sari said...

I just love capturing these kind of moments. So darling!

Gail said...

I think Im in love with your mama too... how beautiful. what a fabulous capture of gwanma :) happy mama's day to you! and your mama.

Anonymous said...

Lovely tribute to your momma! Happy Mother's day.

Cynthia said...

awe! I love this photo!

Staci said...

This one made me smile! So sweet!

Suzanne Carey said...

Love this picture of your mom! What a great image with interaction. Happy Mother's Day!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my gosh, i love it...so sweet a moment, so precious a photograph!

Laura said...

What a great shot! So candid and special!

Lullu Little Photography said...

Nice mom/grandma picture!!!! Very sweet!

Mary Quinn said...

Love it!!!!