Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here I wait

As I wait for my little guy to make his long awaited appearance (sitting here 6 days overcooked), I figured I would share a piece of art that I created for his room. This was totally inspired by Brenda Acuncius (link to the right).

Oh well, I should be holding this little guy sometime tomorrow since they will be inducing me. And they told me that number 2 comes faster...he is close to going longer than my first guy! It won't be long that I will be filling this blog with the sweet little newborn! Keep posted!!


2 comments:

Tori said...

Hope all goes well tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. Idaho is cold and has been snowing ever since we got here.

Tori

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise - I hope everything goes well for you. We are all thinking about you and waiting to hear the news that Logan has arrived. Best wishes to you!