Monday, April 21, 2008

Re-processing an older pic

Last week I won an action set from one of my most fave photogs! You can see the link to her site on the right. Her name is Brenda Acuncius. Go check it out.

Anyway, I processed the first picture (of my son last September) with her Color Boost and then her Urban Processing. I just love the look, don't you. I also used Urban Processing on the pic of the N session below. The second pic has the same processing, however I added some texture for fun.

So, if you are looking for Actions, definitely check Brenda out!!!



1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Hi Denise!

I saw your link on the Mommy & Me in Chester County site when I responded to the playgroup.
Beautiful photos! I love outdoors best even though I'm trying to set up a studio for high key here.
I was so thrilled when I saw EMA photography as one of your inspirations, I have loved Carrie's work since she was using the plexiglass! :-D
What do you shoot with? I have the Nikon D70s.
Hope Caoimhe and I can make it to the playgroup, it'll be fun meeting another shutterbug. :-)