Sunday, October 7, 2007

I Have Arrived

Ok, here I am! My first Photography blog. I thought about waiting a bit longer when I am truly "ready", but when is that really?! Will I ever be truly ready. I mean, in Photography, as in most arts or hobbies, you never feel that you captured perfection....you always want to try something this way or that way. I do love some of the images that I have captured, however I have so much to learn. So, with that said, I love feedback...please feel free to give me feedback on pictures or anything. I want to hear what you like and dislike, what I could do better, whatever. I may or may not agree but getting different views is the best way to learn.

Well, I just want this to be short and sweet! On to my photos. I will try to get out here a lot this month to show my fave pictures or at least the faves right now ;) And these are all of my most gorgeous son, at least I think so!!



No comments: